Saturday, October 23, 2010

It is Here! It is Here! It is Here!

The Pumpkin Party is Today!

The pork is slowly cooking in the crock.  The pumpkin muffins are snuggled together awaiting their debut on the tower.  The icing is prepped.  The veggies chopped.  Many a spice has been sprinkled… cinnamon, brown sugar, cumin, chili powder, garlic salt, onion powder, paprika… I could go on and on!

My house already smells AH-MAY-ZING!  And by dinner tonight, I've no doubt, the whole party will be an aromatic delight!

I promise this is NOT the biggest tease ever.  I will have plenty of pictures of our pumpkiny adventures.

But, for now, the preparations are officially in overdrive.  I always have these romantic ideas of having everything done the day before so that on the day of I can just chill, relax, and go get my nails done or something.  HA!  Well, that's soooo not the case.  But, with my wonderful husband helping me "double team" the stuff that's left to be done and under the influence of my bold Columbian brew, I'm confident that I'll be able to enjoy the pumpkin party AND take tons of pictures to share with you!

XO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment